|Size (L x W x H)||60 mm x 30 mm x 300 mm|
- Comfortably light aluminium rectangular profile.
- Rotatable angle vial for measuring and transferring angles.
- Magnetic strip for adhesion to metal objects.
- Compact design – ideal for applications in cramped conditions.
- Easy to store in a toolbox.
- Easy to clean thanks to the smooth sides and electrostatic powder coating.
- Plastic end caps protect the profile against impact.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position of ± 0.5 mm/m.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 1 rotatable angle vial (tolerance of angle measurement: ± 0.3°), 1 measuring surface, 1 magnetic strip.
Stabila Standard Spirit Level Type 70TMW
This light and versatile level is an invaluable part of any tool box. The compact design and magnetic base makes the 70 TMW an ideal tool for levelling steel surfaces and working in confined spaces. A useful feature is the rotatable angle vial for reading and defining gradients. It fits into a side pocket of any trade trousers, so it can be with you at all times. As with all STABILA levels the vial is precisely aligned with the measuring surface then locked together ensuring long life accuracy.
For all measuring tasks in cramped conditions. Ideal measuring tool for DIY enthusiasts.
|Measurement accuracy in normal position||0.50mm/m|
|Angle measurement accuracy +/-||0.30°|
|Number of measuring surfaces||1|
|Magnet system||Ferrite magnet|
1 x STABILA STANDARD MAGNET SPIRIT LEVEL TYPE 70TMW